24 September 2011

Welcome To Vienna

I had my first abroad trip during my AFS year 3 days ago! We went to Vienna, also called Bécs in Hungarian and Wien in German. That was one of the most beautiful places that i had ever been! It was full of historical places and you can totally feel History in Vienna.


I took lots of pictures, so... instead of telling everything i'd like to show the pictures :)
It's Schönbrunn Palace! It's one of the palace that belongs to Royalty.

It's enormously huge, it's impossible to see everywhere in one day! The thing that i'm fascinated by is GARDEN! I really can't explain how big it is but it's really really BIG! :D


And in the garden i  saw a squirrel for the first time! It was really cute :)



Afterwards we went to the Fun Fair which was the most enjoyable part of my day! We pushed the boundaries and the adrenaline :P Thanks to my class-mates i got the chance to see everything! 
And here is my sweet class-mates :)




After all of this we got 3 free hours to spend in the city. When we arrived to the city, actually it was the first time that i felt i was in Istanbul. There were less people than Istanbul but there were even much more people than in Győr or in Budapest :P





Oh, I can't explain how much i loved this city! <3
So... I love Austria! I hope I'll get another chance to visit again :)

2 comments:

  1. "artistic picture with the view"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yeah! thanks a lot for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete