23 September 2011

17 Éves Vagyok! *

*I'm 17 years old! Yaay it was my birthday and my sweet sweet host family made me a great surprise! I'm totally feeling home right now, no homesickness! :)

For the 3 days i knew that they were hiding something from me but i couldn't manage to find what was that. I think it's better because it wouldn't be a great surprise for me if i had known what was the surprise :P

And.. Here's our moment! I'm Hungary for Turkey !!! I was really amazed when i first saw the cake because i've been joking about being 'Hungry and Turkey' since i came here :D So then they gave me a perfect birthday present :)




And here is my sweet sweet family! I love you guys, thank you so much! <3 :)

2 comments:

  1. And what about your brithday party with us?:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to post it but i have million things to post too! i'm really clueless :(

    ReplyDelete