19 September 2011

A Month Ago...

It's been a month since I came this small lovely country. I feel like i've been here for a month and next week i'll return to my home country from my sweet holiday. But i also feel like i've been here for a month and i have 10 more months. But these 10 months seem like 10 days! Beginning a new life and re-building everything in your life is hard to leave. The feeling of leaving is even hard to think. But they say "Even if something's going to end that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride" Well yeah, tomorrow is my birthday and i'm so happy to have participated in AFS intercultural programmes. The Kadir, a month ago was a totally different person. This exchange year tought me what does life really look like...  I <3 AFS, Happy 1st Month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment