24 August 2011

Szia Magyarország!


Yaay! I’ve finally arrived to Hungary… :) It’s my sixth day in here but i feel like i've been here since six months... It's so inexpressible experience! So.. you all guys probably wonder how am I doing here. So I’ll explain everything from the beginning till the end…

I got to the airport at 7.00 on Friday and fortunately was able to farewell other AFS’ers. They were all crying for nothing! It just makes you sad, nothing more… So we (All the Hungarian AFS’ers) all decided not to cry but to smile in order to make our families happy :)


The plane was full of fun! We even wasn't able to realize when we landed. We talked all way long about our adventure.




Here's Hungary and the most beautiful view of the Budapest! I loved Danube, the magnificent river!
And here we are... Our AFS Hungary adventure has just been started! I can't wait to post more, but unfortunately i have no time for computer so it may take me a while to post news :) 


Szeretem Magyarországot!

No comments:

Post a Comment